You cannot go wrong with either dental veneers or dental crowns when choosing a tooth restoration service. They both feature state-of-the-art technology combined with the master craftsmanship of our dentists at Designing Smiles PSC to give you an unbelievable substitution for any damaged teeth you have.
Below are some of the advantages of each:
The advantages dental crowns provide:
– Crowns can support teeth that have been badly damaged, excessively worn, or broken.
– Crowns can help support a dental bridge or cover a filling where very little tooth remains.
– Crowns can mask tooth discolorations, stains, or other visible defects.
– Crowns can cover dental implants and root canals.
The advantages dental veneers provide:
– Veneers can give you a movie-star quality smile.
– Veneers require less tooth enamel to be removed than with crowns.
– Veneers can be impossible to notice when done by our licensed professionals.
– Veneers can conceal and correct many flaws in your smile, including gaps between teeth.
Whichever service you choose, our team is here to help you. If you would like to make an appointment with Dr. Dennis Jenkins, feel free to contact us at 812-246-3386, to speak with a member of our outstanding staff. You can also stop by our office in Sellersburg, Indiana. Let us customize the perfect smile for you today!